Workshop Dates - May 1st to 5th 2019
$2999 Single / $2799 Twin - 6 Spots Available
This stunning alpine country town in the north east of Victoria just screams out to be photographed in Autumn.
Alpine roads lined with the brilliant vibrancy of Autumn make for one of the most spectacular locations to shoot. Next Autumn, I will be hosting my very first Bright Autumn Photo-Workshop and I am super excited about showing you all just how amazing this small township and surroundings are.
Due to the enormous options for photographing this workshop we will be staying 4 nights in some beautiful accomodation right in the heart of Bright.
Photography locations we will visit will include;
- Mount Buffalo - in my opinion, the prettiest mountain in Victoria
- The Buckland Valley - kilometres of colour mixed into the gorgeous vineyards
- Harrietville - Historic gold mining town still has some secrets to explore
- Wandiligong (Wandi) - this quaint little township packs a big photographic punch
- Mt Hotham & Dinner Plain - historic alpine huts and views that will take your breath away.
- Many more other locations.
I spent all of my childhood holidaying and visiting my family in Bright and know this town like the back of my hand. I still to this day hold Bright and her surroundings close to my heart for this is where I learnt my trade as a landscape and wilderness photographer.
Because of this I can guarantee there will be locations we visit that aren't visited by others. This will be a beautiful workshop with an orgy of colours accompanied by great beer, wine and food. And not to mentioned a pretty awesome group of people all enjoying the wonders of this magical little town.
We start our 4 adventure with private transfer from Melbourne to Bright where we'll stay in luxurious cabin appartments in the centre of Bright on the banks of the beautiful Ovens River.
Our price includes;
- All food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners)
- Private mini bus for the duration the workshop (ex Melbourne)
- Accomodation in private cabins
- All access to national parks in the region
- And of course all photography tuition for the entire 4 days.
Single and Twin Share Available