Departing next - April 19th to 25th Autumn Tour
4 Spots Left
6 days of Tasmanian wilderness is a bucket list item for many.
The Overland Track is rated one of the Top 10 multi-day walks in the World; not bad for a track on a small island miles away from everywhere. The track consist of 6 days walking from the iconic Cradle Mountain through to Australia's deepest fresh water lake, Lake St Clair.
Through 65km of wilderness beauty you will traverse through the World Heritage Region of Tasmania. You will experience rugged peaks, open button grass plains, untamed rivers, towering waterfalls and landscapes formed by the last ice age.
On our Overland Track Photography Tour you will carry your own hiking pack, set up your own tent each night (with our assistance) and embrace the freedom of hiking the Tasmanian wilderness. All along the way you will also received daily expert tuition in the field of landscape photography. Each day of the walk brings a new topic of photography, taught in the world's finest classroom, Tasmania.
This is the ultimate trip within Tasmania and one that over 6000 people per year complete, not that you would notice as you mostly have the track to ourselves. This is based on excellent management by Tasmania's Parks & Wildlife services to ensure limited number each day depart off on this amazing adventure.
It has everything you require from a hiking trip and you will be fulfilled when you complete this world famous journey, along with stunning photos to show off to your family and friends.
For more information on the Overland Track check out the Tasmanian Parks & Wildlife site here
- Marions Lookout & Kitchen Hut
- Sleeping under Barn Bluff
- Lake Windermere
- Pelion Camp and Mt Oakleigh Views
- Mt Ossa side trip - Tasmania's highest peak - (Weather permitting)
- D'alton & Ferguson Falls
- Lake St Clair Ferry Ride
What is included?
- Accomodation (Cabin/Camping the night before departure at Cradle Mt - Hotel room in Hobart day of completion)
- Accomodation - track accomodation is tents/camping.
- Transfers and transport from the track
- Tents, backpacks, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, cooking equipment.
- Meals (Dehydrated Hiking Meals & Snacks) for duration of Overland Track
- Dinner night before departure - Cradle Mountain 19th April
- Finale dinner - Hobart 25th April
- Hiking gear can be provided if required
- All park passes and associated costs
- Full Tuition
What is NOT included?
- Airfares to and from Tasmania
- Carrying your pack
- Travel and Medical Insurance